A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, October 08, 2006

View out the back window!


One of the things that I love about our new house (and Coshocton in general) is that you get many of the city benefits with a great deal of out of town culture. I love the fact that we complain that it actually takes us 10 minutes to get to work!

Anyway, this is a picture taken out our kitchen window. This happens a lot...but thought this one was especially cool. Just thought this was a fun picture to share. Also should add that this picture was taken by my lovely bride!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

You're addicted, man! There is a feature called sitemeter that can give you an idea of how many hits you get on your blog and from where. I have a gal that regularly follows my blog (and me hers) in Singapore!
Scroll down on the very bottom of my blog and click on sitemeter then click in the left column on details....then maps...it will give you an idea.
Continue the Quest!

12:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home