A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, August 26, 2007

5K For MDA

Our Local Fire Department held a 5K on Saturday to raise money for Muscular Distrophy. I took part in the race and so did my assistant Valerie Miller. Technically Valerie was signed up before me...and continued to make sure that I got signed up as well.



It was a beautiful morning for the run...and a nice course. And there were folks from Gambier...and even as far away as Wheeling for the race. All in all I think the turnout was great.

I was extremely proud of Valerie as she placed first in her age group in the race. She was been training quite a bit...and she earned it. Great job Val!

I was 4th in my age group...but then I am old and fat. All in all it was a fun morning...and I got some great door prizes. I will hopefully post some other pictures if Valerie gives me any!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home