A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Upcoming Elections

I got this email awhile back and found it really interesting. Check this website out and see who you really allign most with. It might surprise you!

Thinking about next year's election ... already made up your mind? still
> deciding? try this fascinating website!
>
> Takes about 1-2 minutes.
> Having trouble deciding who to vote for in 2008?
> This will compare your answers with ALL candidates.
> I found this to be of interest .... It did not select the candidate I had
> expected!
> Of even more interest was which were way down the list - and why..
> Click on the website below
>
> http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460
>
> I'm sure you'll want to pass this along to friends . I suggest you do it
> without disclosing who your candidate was before and after the survey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home