A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Friday, May 23, 2008

My Dance Queens

Okay so American Idol is over for the year, but my American Idols are still dancing away. This week has been a week full of dance pictures. Amy has spent most of this week there...and we have some fun pics of the girls in their dance outfits!

Here's a shot of Skylar and Jade in one of their outfits!



Here are couple of individual shots. Jade learned this move from me...stretching in the morning!



And here's a shot of Skylar in one of her new outfits too! I want to get Amy one of these!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

lol....I have missed your blog (been on vacation).

Have a great Memorial weekend....

6:00 AM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

Glad to have you back! No one is commenting anymore. I miss it!

6:19 AM

 
Blogger Valerie Miller said...

Geez, I know, no one ever comments on mine anymore either......I leave the same post up for like 2 months to give people PLENTY of time. haha

3:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home