A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, June 30, 2008

A New Goal

I have decided that I want to do the Columbus Half Marathon in October. After a very active spring, I have fallen out of the habit of working out as much as I like...so another goal!

I think there are a couple of folks who are interested in doing the race as well. If you are, let me know and we can help to motivate each other! I have done a half marathon before...and having some encouragement would not be a bad thing!

I believe Valerie Miller is interested...and have heard noise from others. The more the merrier...so let me know! I am going to begin tracking my training on my training blog soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Valerie M. was talking about how pumped she is for this race. I think she was considering talking you into the full marathon. Good luck and you can do it!

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home