A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Great shots from the parade

As you might have read in an earlier post, the Canal Days Parade was this past weekend...and my gang was a part of it. My office manager, Shanda Huston, was there and got a couple of great shots that she emailed me!

Here is Jade enjoying the event and dancing to the beat!



Skylar is hamming it up! I don't know where she gets it!



And Amy waving to hear fans!



I thoughts these were great. Thanks Shanda!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shanda said...

I'm not sure where Skylar gets it from either. Must be from Amy!! Looks like they had a good time too! Great Job Amy!! Coshocton County really appreciates all the hard work you put into the United Way!!

5:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home