A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Another Long-aberger Day

Friday and Saturday found me again at Longaberger Homestead in my MC gig. As I mentioned yesterday, it's fun to see former employees taking a lead there. And in many ways it is like a class reunion. I spent quite a bit of time saying hi and giving hugs to old friends.

Saturday was a very busy day...and next weekend is supposed to be even bigger. Should be fun.

One of the highlights of the day is the Dash For Baskets. Four lucky folks get the opportunity to run up and grab as many baskets as they can...in 20 seconds. It's a big deal for the ladies and is a lot of fun. Here is a shot for the Coshocton Tribune's website. You may think the helmet is just for fun, but we have had at least one lady bite it each of the last two days! My favorite part of this picture if the excited Mime in the shot!




The weather was not friendly, but it is supposed to be better next weekend...when I will be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home