A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Back to Longaberger

Today was an interesting day at Longaberger Homestead. I was contracted with Longaberger to do some Master of Ceremony duties during the reopening of the facility. They also opened the Longaberger Factory store in conjunction with the big day. It was pretty cool.



At the Homestead they had entertainment, carnival style games, and a "Dash For Baskets." This is where 4 ladies had the opportunity, in 20 seconds, to grab as many baskets and products as they could get. It was fun...but cold!

The event will be going on tomorrow and Saturday (and again next weekend) so feel free to come and check it out. The best part of the day, for me, was to see Tim, Kelly and Dee (all former employees) all in leadership roles for the event. They did a great job and it was fun to seem them in command.

3 Comments:

Blogger Salle Beckwith said...

Hey there! Great to see a familiar photo on your blog. How was it? I was just wondering yesterday if Tim and Kelly still worked there and if so, what they did. I have been keeping up with your blog almost weekly and the pics of the girls' dancing are great - they are so pretty! I don't have speakers on my PC so I couldn't hear the Inside Coshocton piece but the beginning made me remember LTV - great memories! I've got something business related to run by you, so I'll call you this week.

9:48 AM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

Tim and Kelly are doing great. I look forward to talking with you!

1:24 PM

 
Blogger Bill said...

Ditto! Great to see you reconnected! Love the pictures. I'll try to get down there this coming weekend.

8:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home