A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, February 21, 2008

A simple Thursday night...

As I mentioned earlier, this morning was an early one at the Hasseman abode. Amy and I went to the Coshocton Village Inn and Suites for the Annual Breakfast...so the girls went to the Learning Garden to catch the bus. So it was an early morning, and a long day for Jade.

Here's a shot of her curled up on the couch before we even said she had to go to bed!



So after this long day what does my wife do to relax? Paint! She has our bedroom torn apart in order to beautify it with a new look. Here's a shot of her working to add the stripes!



I hope she likes it when she's done! I, of course, will think it is great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie Miller said...

Okay, I want to see the finished product!!!!! Don't leave us hanging!

4:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it's still not done. It's taking me days! Soon!

-Amy

6:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home