A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, April 07, 2008

Glorious Spring Day

Wow! Yesterday was just a fantastic day. It feels like we have been waiting for that day for about 6 months.

Amy and I snuck out to play a few holes of golf before the big game at Kids America. And before we headed out the door I took a moment to capture a bit of beauty in the front yard.



Then we headed to Kids America for the Hopewell Indians versus Local Celebrities basketball game. It's a sad state of affairs when I am a local celebrity...but it was a fun time.

We even had our own cheerleaders as our daughters fit the bill!



Fun stuff! And even though I don't have a bunch of pictures, maybe I will get some from others who were there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home