A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Catching some zzz's

So yesterday morning I was up early for a local 5K race. The race was held at Lake Park and considering I have not been running due to injury (sprained ankle), I felt like a ran a pretty good time. (I am not a person who wins these when I am at my best).

After the race I went to the office for some editing work...and Amy met me there to work on the yard a bit. Then we took the girls to the pool.

When we got home from the pool, Amy and I felt the girls could use a nap. So in order to encourage Jade to sleep, I laid on the couch with her.



Off to dreamland I went! But it's always nice to know that Scooter (The Deerslayer) is watching over me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

Love this sweet picture....

12:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK Kirby...I hereby declare this the best post ever! There is just something SPECIAL about a Dad and daughter asleep on the couch with an overseeing dog that strikes this heart. I am writing this from my daughter's home in Virginia Beach (thus the picture on the Memorial Day post). I'm here to move her back home to Newark where we can have her and our grandkids near....like you and Jade! More about this when we meet. For now...keep snuggling that house full of girls you've got there!
Wilderness Bill

3:48 AM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

My first thought was "Wow, I always thought the girls looked like Amy." I'm so wrong. Nice shot.

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home