A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A New Look for the House

Since we bought our home a couple of years ago, Amy has wanted to replace the flooring. The carpet was very light. And let's face it, with kids, a dog and me, that's just not good policy. We had carpet by the fridge, in the eating area...everywhere. We did have hardwood in the foyer...but it was hard to decide where to stop with our new project!





This week we had the carpet and the front hardwood pulled up...and we put a new wood laminate put in. I love the way it looks. Amy is still making up her mind! So feel free to let her know what you think!





5 Comments:

Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

Looks great!

3:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great!!

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Salle Beckwith said...

Amy - I highly approve!! (coming from a person who lives in a house with wood floors, wood walls, wood ceilings, wood doors ... we pretty much like the look of wood! :-)

7:40 AM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

Nice. I want to do the same thing in my kitchen and eating room. Light carpet is just not for our family, nor is carpet good for those two rooms. When I get Kujo out of nursing school and the kids out of day care I'll be calling you to fix up my place.

7:06 PM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

We can definitely help...by giving you the name of the guy that did it!

7:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home