A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, November 20, 2008

P90X

It's been a while since I have had a chance to post. And as you know, that usually means more things going on...not less. And yes the Hasseman's have been busy. The girls (and I) are getting ready for their church Christmas Play. Now that I did a play with dad...why not?

And the other big thing we (Amy and I) have started is a fitness program called P90X. Though I promise not to bore you with the details, it is a brutal workout regimine with 12 different discs and a comprehensive nutrition plan. There is actually a "fitness test" that you are supposed to take before you even begin the program! It's nuts!

Anyway, we are three days (this will be 4) into this 90 day program. Wish me luck in my efforts to make a huge leap in this fitness program. Right now I am so sore I just want to curl up into the fetal position and sleep. Ahhh...health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home