A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, November 03, 2008

Whoever Wins...We All Win!

Like many people I know, I have some relatively strong opinions about the Election coming up tomorrow. But I have come to the conclusion in the last few days that no matter who wins tomorrow, we all win.

Why? Because hopefully as of November 5th, the slimy, negative, divisive, painful ads that portray our potential leaders as pariahs will be over!

I have come to believe that, in nearly any race, neither candidate is likely the anti-christ the opposition is making them out to be. We, as a country, will be okay. On second thought, we will be better once the Election is done!

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I'm hoping once the election is over that poor Troy Balderson can sit down and eat his breakfast. That radio spot is so sad, LOL. Don't forget to vote!

5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home