A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Workout

As we have mentioned, Amy and I have started doing a new workout called P90X. It's 6 to 7 days a week and it is tough.



It's a tough time of year to start a fitness program since the holidays (and parties) are here. But we are giving it a try! Tonight's workout is Plyometrics (or Jump Training). As the trainer Tony Horton says, "It's the mother of all P90X workouts."

Amy and I were doing our best to keep up...and Jade got a couple of shots!



Wish us both luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

As always...you're inspiring me, man! Are you going to be at the tree lighting by chance? We need you to make sure there is an ample supply of electric!

2:14 AM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

Sorry! No! I have a family get together. But good luck my friend. We need to catch up and see how things are going there for you!

4:25 AM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

I'm exhausted just reading about your workout!

7:13 PM

 
Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

Good luck! I just started a new program myself at the gym and it is indeed a challenge staying on a fitness plan this time of year.

10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home