A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve at Mom and Dads!

For Christmas Eve we went to my parents house for some holiday festivities! We got a nice shot of the girls.



We ate some great food. And then we commenced with the gift giving! My niece Bella was really into the opening part!



The rest of us enjoyed the show!



Even my nephew Logan had a good time!



We felt bad because we had to leave early to go to church. But thanks to Mom and Dad for hosting a great Christmas event! Love ya!

5 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Merry Christmas! (I think my pecan pie is done)

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

Your Christmas blog reminded me of our Christmas mornings when I was a little girl...we would open gifts...play a little then clean up, put on our new clothes and head to all the aunts & uncle"s and end up at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Back home
Christmas night and everything was new and exciting again! Thanks for the wonderful reminder of Christmas past...love you all...Hasseman blog fan, Leslie

11:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

11:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears the level of my language is the need to improve, because some things I can not understand, but I still firmly believe that here is a very good article!

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!

6:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home