A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Visit From Handy Matty

My good friend Matt Miller came over to the house today to help me install a garbage disposal. Ours has been on the fritz for about 8 months...and Matt generously offered to help. Actually to say I helped is really loose. Matt did all the work.



While he was here we replaced the disposal, found what a mystery switch does in our office, replaced the switches in the upstairs bathroom, and even looked at a toilet in another bath. I may rent him out each Sunday.



It's hard not to feel a bit insecure around a guy like Matt! He can do everything! I am not sure Amy doesn't want to trade. Anyway, thanks Matt! I really appreciate the help!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog

11:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I need to think in order to fully understand the contents of your description!
Personalized signatures:我爱棋牌

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

6:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

longing25800

4:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home