A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, December 14, 2008

HMC Holiday Party

Since this is the first year Hasseman Marketing has had 2 full time employees, this was our first year for a holiday party. Shanda and Dustin (and families) came over to our house for a nice dinner! Here is a shot of Dustin and Megan!



We had a nice time of good eating, gifts, festive music and great conversation! Here is a shot of Shanda and her kids (Lexi and Lucas!). Thanks for taking the pictures Skylar.



I am proud of both of my employees. They do a great job for me! I had a great time...and I hope they did too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shanda said...

We had an awesome time! Thanks so much for having us over! It was a great night! Awesome job on the food Amy!! YumYum!!!

6:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home