A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I Need A New Goal!

And I need your help! I got a comment that I have not been posting...and I haven't. And with a lack of comments I wasn't sure if anyone noticed. But now I want some comments on this post.

I need a new fitness goal. I have done the P90X thing (yes I would recommend). And I am looking for something to keep up the momentum. But the half marathon and triathlon I was considering (both on the same day May 3rd) are out because of work. So I need a new goal to focus on to keep me working out! I can feel myself getting lazy!

So what do you think? What can I do for a new goal? I posed this question to the family and they are still working on it. But what say you?

1 Comments:

Blogger cspain said...

i actually have a question... first, this is the first time i've read your blog. and it's nice cuz it sort of keeps me updated with *back home* :o). my question is this: we just ordered the P90X. did it really work? i assume you used it for toning. as will my husband. but i want it for weight loss. and i'm sure it's going to kick my butt, lol. if it truly works. i've been doing tae bo as of late and i LOVE it!

11:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home