A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, April 12, 2009

What an Easter Sunday

So it's been about 12 hours since my last post. But my how much has happened! Not long after I signed off I got a call from my mom. My dad fell last night and broke his pinky toe on his right foot. But unfortunately that description just doesn't do it justice. This break required surgery to make sure it actually stayed on...it was brutal.

In addition, my grandpa (who was in Twin City Hospital) needed to be transferred to Mercy. So mom needed to head there...and I went to bring dad home. Fun stuff. (As of right now, we are still waiting on word about Grandpa...please keep him in your prayers).
But the girls and Amy went ahead and went to church...and then to Chuck and Connies. It was a pretty day (as most of you know) and it was a good time for a nice picture.


Then the girls worked on a fun Easter Egg hunt!


After Dad was released from the hospital I brought him home. We got him into the house and got him some pain medicine and I went to the task of cleaning up the blood. Seriously...did I mention it was brutal?
But then the my sister Hillary, her boyfriend Chris and her daughter Bella came over. Bella just turned 4 years old and is just about as cute as one human can be. She and I played together on the swings, in the yard, and generally had a fun time.


Then my girls and Amy showed up for Easter dinner...and it was a great night. My other sister Nicole, her son Logan and daughter Kaci came as well. It was fun to see everyone!

It was a long Easter day...but it was great to see the family!

2 Comments:

Anonymous betsy said...

Thanks for not including the blood in the pics!!

On a serious note.. We will keep your grandfather in our prayers. Hope your Dad is doing okay now.

6:35 AM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

Thanks Betsy. And the pics were not to be had...otherwise...

Just kidding!

12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home