A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, November 07, 2011

Family Visits Kalahari

My family and I recently spent the weekend at Kalahari. This is an indoor water park, convention center, etc. in Northern Ohio. Great place. The girls were there for a Dance Workshop and we made the most of it!

What a place! If you get a chance to check it out with your family, I would recommend it. Actually, we have said that it might be a good place to do a summer meeting. There was quite a bit (inside and out) to do. And there was a ton of space for a meeting...or just for fun!

One of the rides was a Wave where you got a board and rode it. Fun! I may have been one of the "older" kids on it...but I had fun!



Another fun weekend with the girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home