A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Saturday, October 14, 2006

An Act of the Imagination!


We went to the local Triple Locks Theater last night with a group of friends. (For more information on shows and times check out http://www.footlightplayers.com/ ). As is nearly always the case, The Coshocton Footlight Players did a great job...this time with a murder mystery.

We are very blessed with a great local theater with a great deal of local talent. I did want to point out that Heather Ames Guess (our close friend and realtor) was in her first production and did a "smashing" job! It gives me pleasure to write this for two reasons. First, I was impressed by her abilities on stage. Second, she will hate that I have written this!

There is still another weekend to check out "An Act of the Imagination" so make your reservation!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

I've been in that theater and it's a quaint old venue! Sorry I will miss the production but we will be leaving for the Blue Ridge.

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home