A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Nice Weekend

It's been a while since I have had the chance to post...so wanted to update you on a busy weekend. On Friday night my family and I went to the Rent Party at the Pomerene Center here in Coshocton. It was a really nice night. Jason Pendola and Frank Pettibone performed acoustic guitars. If you have not had a chance to see them, I would encourage it. They also had activities and sculpting for the kids as well. So it was a nice family event. They are doing them the first friday of each month.

On Saturday night, Amy and I went to the Heart of Gold Ball here in town. It was a fundraiser for the Heart of Gold, which helps the local hospital. It was a black tie affair, so it was a prom for us old folks. Good times. Any chance you get to have prime rib and a couple of beers to help a good cause, that is reason for celebration!

I will post some new pics soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home