A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

No time for sick...

That's right. I am feeling under the weather. No time for that!

Last night I attended a Kiwanis Division Council meeting in Cambridge. This is basically a good networking meeting where everyone shared what they did to raise funds for projects in their community.

Tonight I will be attending a "Business After Hours" at Kids America. This is a Chamber of Commerce event and I will be shooting video for the new Inside Coshocton show.

Thursday it will be time to be social. Kiwanis and Rotary will be having social functions...and we all know I won't miss that!

Friday night will be "Miracle on Main Street" here in Coshocton. The lights on the buildings downtown are lit...and there is a holiday parade. I am looking forward to being there with the family...and of course shooting video for the show.

Finally...Saturday is THE GAME. So like I said...no time to be sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home