A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, February 01, 2007

As a matter of fact, I am a nerd!

I know, you already knew that! But it was official (to me anyway!)when I got excited when I learned that J.K. Rowling has announced the publication date of the new Harry Potter book! See?

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," the last of seven installments of the boy wizard's adventures, will be published July 21, author J.K. Rowling said Thursday. The author has said that two characters will die in the new book...and she has even gone so far as to say that Harry might not survive!

Okay...stop with the jokes! But if you have not had a chance to read these books, you should! They are not "just for kids." I read a lot and I have thoroughly enjoyed each of these.

And hey...if you like the movies (of course I do!) the new one is scheduled to be released July 13th. Click here to check out the new trailer!

Okay...go ahead with your jokes now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home