A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Get a Grip!

Upon returning from any grocery shopping trip, my wife just places the items she buys where they need to go. So, for me, there is often no looking around the house for the item. As a matter of fact, often she replaces the old item before I even know it needed replaced. She is extremely efficient.

I tell you this to let you know that the other day upon getting out of the shower (a picture you didn't need, I know) I found a new package of deodorant waiting for me. But this was special deodorant not because of it's magical appearance. It caught my eye for a very different reason.



This Deodorant has special grips on the side! How great is that? Thank goodness they came up with this! I mean I can't tell you how many times I have gone to firmly apply my anti-persperant to my underarms and it has simply slipped out of my hands!

And this is not to mention the fact that these grips seemed to be slightly cushioned. Whoo! I was almost working up a sweat squeezing it! It's this sort of great innovation that helps to keep America ahead of the game...and less stinky!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe they should adapt this to Shampoo bottles...I have a knack for dropping those.

7:30 AM

 
Blogger Bill said...

Truly a revolutionary innovation! Next it will be non skid underwear or rubber gripped soap bars! America the Beautiful! (Makes you want to sing in the shower doesn't it!)

8:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home