A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Moving Day!

I apologize for the hiatus of posts. It's been busy with work...but now I am back!

Yesterday my parents moved from a place in Dover back to Coshocton County. We are excited about this on multiple fronts. First, it's nice to have them closer. Second, they moved into our old home and are buying it from us. So this will be good in many ways.



So yesterday was the big moving day. And although moving is never fun, they did a nice job packing (the best job ever I would say) and there were lots of folks there to help. In addition, it was a cold but beautiful day. So there was no snow to contend with as there is the next day!



As we got to the house and were unloading, we were actually having some fun with the move. Here you see my Aunt Jill riding down in one of the planters that we moved. Now maybe you are thinking, "why did you move a box full of dirt?" I asked the same thing! That sort of question, however, often gets you a "mother" look.

Later several of the volunteers ran across my parents wedding album and took a break to make fun of them!



All in all, it was as good as moving day can be. Welcome back to Coshocton County mom and dad!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting the old house sold. It's tough to find buyers out in Coshocton who aren't either family or friends. When I tell people here that stuff stays on the market 1 to 2 years out in Coshocton they think I'm nuts.

1:54 PM

 
Blogger Bill said...

Glad to see you found some "tenants!" Great shots of the move.

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home