A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Put the pizza down...and step away!

So an old friend from Longaberger just relocated positions and I was meeting with her today. Cammie Morrow just accepted a new marketing position for Hopewell Federal Credit Union in Heath.

Anyway, we were in her office discussing marketing options for a new grand opening for them when...I started to sink. What the...!

I caught myself halfway down and realize the chair had just collapsed right under me! I would type more...but it's time to get on the treadmill!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like that Pizza and beer diet isn't panning out ;)

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Bill said...

Please send Cammie's email address. I want to contact her. She...with Salle...wrote the nominating letter for me to be the Spirit of Longaberger winner. I want to reconnect with her.
About the levy.. Utica's passed only when the board decreed they would cut all extra curricular activities if it failed.
Sad!....but it passed by 300 votes!

5:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home