A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Friday, March 23, 2007

Just a moment of life...

I needed to stop and get gas in Dresden today on my way home. As I pulled up to the pump I noticed an employee of the gas station standing just outside of the door. I pulled up to the pump and got ready to fill up the tank and looked back. The employee was standing just outside of the door smoking a cigarette and talking on her cell phone.

I smiled and looked at the sign on the pump that told me it was illegal to do either of those things at the gas station.

On the bright side, we didn't blow up! But I wanted to get out of there as fast as possible!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Probably one of the disgruntled 721 Longaberger layoffs!

7:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home