A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Friday, April 27, 2007

Like Inspirational Blogs?

If you enjoy reading blogs, then I have one for you to check out. A friend of mine named Bill Weaver is the person who got me into blogging. As I have told him, he has a genuine zest for life that is contagious...and it comes through on his blog. He loves to take photographs of nature and occasionally I am even mentioned by name (so yes, this is a bit ego-centric!).

At any rate, I really enjoy reading it. So here you go!

http://livefrompleasantchapeli.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Kind of you my friend. By the way...someone paid you some pretty high compliments at Salt Fork. Her name is Lena Cruso and she does Leadership Trianing and lives in Coshocton. She described how passionate you are about improving the community which I told her came through loud and clear on your blog. Small world!

5:32 AM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

Wow. That's nice to hear. Thanks!

7:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home