A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Saturday, April 07, 2007

A nice night out with the family

Last night Amy and I took the girls out for a night of shopping. This is not what I usually consider solid entertainment, but it was fun. Jade (our youngest) has a similar philosophy about shopping that I do...buy it and leave! But we "shopped" Amy-style (look, and look, and look, and look, and look for crazy bargains) and it was pretty fun.

At one point we were walking into Claires in the mall, (Claires is an earring/accessories place in case you don't know) and I overheard the sales gal tell the customer, "Here's your copy of the reciept to keep for your records."

It made me wonder, does anyone really need to keep a receipt from Claires for their "records?" Who is trying to write that off on their taxes? Shouldn't you just flush the receipt down the toilet, like the money it represents?

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Way to convince yourself that shopping is fun!

10:34 AM

 
Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

I lucked out...my wife shops the same way I do...go in...buy...leave. My mom on the other hand used to drive me nuts by looking and looking for "deals".

7:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home