A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, April 02, 2007

Nothing to do?

I always laugh when I hear people tell me there is nothing to do in Coshocton County. This weekend was a good example of why. After "work" on Friday, we went to the Elite Spectacular at Coshocton High School. Elite is a local competition dance team that performs all over the state. The Elite Spectacular is a fundraiser for them and is an opportunity for locals to see them perform. (I am going to try and post a number later in the week). It was great fun!

On Saturday, my daughters had rehearsal for a church play. So Amy and I went to the Sportsman Show (in the former JII building) and then over to the Pinewood Derby. The Sportsman show seemed like a great success and it was really cool to see that area of town bustling in such a manner! And anyone who has ever seen the pinewood derby knows it is a great event for the boy scouts.

We rounded out the day as a family by attending a wedding, and then going bowling! Sunday's schedule was not much different. My issue is not finding something to do...we need to do a better job of taking time without things to do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

We've been known to drive to Coshocton for something to do...Roscoe...wineries...etc.

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home