A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, May 27, 2007

In from the rain...

Ahh...the thunder begins to roll as the rain slows down. We have had a nice day beginning with church, a bit of cleaning up, and then a quick jaunt to the pool.

That was rudely interuppted by some pretty heavy downfalls. Now I am goin to head out on the porch. I love to watch when it rains.



I kind of like this shot because you can actually see the rain bouncing off the driveway. It was really coming down!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

What a great idea for a blog picture.....A DOWNPOUR!! Love it!

4:29 PM

 
Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

We could use some of that here in Columbus. I've been watering my lawn twice daily for almost 2 weeks now.

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home