A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Monday, July 23, 2007

So Why the Rush?

Well if you have read the previous entry (and if you haven't feel free to now!) then you might be asking yourself, "what was so important to get back?"

One of my best clients (and a great friend as well) is Jeff Drennen. Jeff owns three car dealerships in Coshocton and Zanesville. On Thursday Jeff had Heisman Trophy Winner Troy Smith, All Big Ten Center Doug Datish, and Dallas Cowboy Bobby Carpenter at his Zanesville stores to sign autographs. Naturally while they were there, they were going to do some ads for Jeff.

Needless to say...I NEEDED to be there.

And thanks to my lovely wife...I made it!



Here is a shot of me and my father (who, as you can see, lost some hair over the stress of this shoot) going over the script with Troy. Troy did a great job and we have a couple nice commercials with him...I will post those here soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Leave it to you to be rubbing elbows with fellow professional athletes! Looking forward to seeing the results.

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home