A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, September 09, 2007

9 Years Ago Today!

It was 9 years ago today that my oldest daughter was born. It was an extremely long day for me (and I guess for Amy too :) until Skylar Nicole was officially brought into the world.

And then the nurse promptly held her up by her ankle to measure here...and she looked like a carp on a hook! (She was 21 inches long).

As she turns 9 today, Amy and I are constantly told how Skylar has my characteristics...and I am proud of that. She loves to laugh, play and perform...so I don't know where anyone gets that!



In some ways it feels like a lifetime ago. And in someways it feels like yesterday. Happy Birthday Skylar!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Happy B-lated. I posted a picture of her and Amy on my blog, however I called her Jade. I can't keep track of all these kids. We should all wear nametags, LOL

8:17 PM

 
Blogger Bill said...

Wow....I believe I remember this blessed event! What a sweetie! Time flies doesn't it!

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home