A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Make A Wish Halloween Event



Last night was an event that is sort of a tradition in Coshocton County. The "annual" Make A Wish event actually took a year off last year...but was back last night.

Though I think the numbers were down a bit this year, the event seemed like a great success and was a lot of fun.




The group of us dressed up to be a part of the festivities. Amy and I (and Heather and Chad Guess) were trashy hillbillies. And Bill Potter was a rasta Buckeyes fan (37-17 over Penn State!) and Roxanne Potter was "Ann Nemic" complete with a blood bag.


All in all it was fun stuff! Any time you can dress up, have fun and raise money for a good cause...that's a good night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

OK....I blew that picture of you and Amy Up....Pretty scary no matter how you see it!

6:56 PM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

It took our group forever to figure out where Amy was after seeing you. Someone said I think she's the trashy one and I said "No, Amy couldn't pull something like that off, she's too nice" .. boy was I wrong! It was great to see you there. I think hands down the prego hillbilly should have won best costume. She was hilarious!

9:46 AM

 
Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

Great costumes!

9:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home