A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Official Updates From Disney...Coming Home!

Okay...I was going to update the blog while I was in Disney with the family...but...I forgot a cable. So I am going to update you all about the trip from home. And I am going to do so in reverse order so you can read about it in order...got it?

So today is Tuesday and we (as a group) are completely worn out. We are up early and are on a shuttle to the airport. Disney took our luggage at the hotel and printed our boarding passes. Amy and I were both nervous about this. The airlines are good enough about losing luggage...I didn't think we needed to add a link in the chain.

The flight home was uneventful and we got to Aakron at about 12:30. We headed to baggage claim and got 2 of our bags. Unfortunately there should have been 3. Ahhh...Disney Magic!

They are going to contact us when they find it. It was a the largest of the three and contained all of our souveneirs and most of our clothes. So if you are reading this and think we should have brought you something back...it is likely in Cuba by now!

It was a fun trip...but we are truly all glad to be home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home