A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Official Disney Update...Friday!



We chose today to head to Epcot. As a teen, I came to Epcot and remember liking it quite a bit. In addition, they were in the middle of what is called Wine and Food Festival at Epcot.



So let me get this straight...I get to go to each area represented in the world and try food, wine and beer from each? Uh...jackpot!

Unfortunately the 9 and 6 year old were not quite as excited about that. Go figure.



We did have a fun day but the girls were not quite as excited about this park. We did make the circle and took some fun pics though.



And we even got a chance to see Mulan...and the girls got their picture taken with her.



For my tally I had a German beer and a French wine...and some great chinese food. I was loving it!

And that night we went to see LA NOUBA! This is the Cirque Du Solielle show at Downtown Disney. It was absolutely amazing. We wanted to give the girls this experience, and to their credit, they soaked it in. This was one of the things they said they enjoyed best of the entire trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home