A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bowl For Kids Sake

Yesterday (and still going on today) was Bowl For Kids Sake in Coshocton County. As has been the case, the Kiwanis Club of Coshocton has a team that I am a part of. As is also always the case, the Rotary Club comes out in spades as well. Many of you know that Amy is past president of the local Rotary Club and I Kiwanis.

At any rate, it was another fun day of bowling and fundraising. Rotary is very into the competition of guys and gals. They take up 4 lanes with their group...and this year the guys took the crown (not always the case).

Kiwanis came in later and we were a smaller but mighty group. We had a quick group photo taken that Mindy Fehrman absconded with in order to place it in the bulletin. I asked her to scan in the image and email it to me. She sent me this note:

You will need to crop. No, I wasn't drunk when I scanned it:)

I will let you be the judge.



Many thanks to my Kiwanis Teammates...and of course my man Miles for being our moral support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home