A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another Quick Dance Update

I know it seems like the girls Dance is all I have posted about lately, but please indulge me this update...I am a proud papa.

I was not at the competition in Bexley yesterday but it sounds like the Elite Dance Force did really well. I believe all of the routines got some sort of recognition...and some did really well.

Jade, as you have read here before, is in Candy Kids and Wizard. Candy Kids won a best overall award for their age group and Wizard won a judges award as well.

Skylar is in Wizard, Angels, and No Parking. All of these numbers recieved recognition. In addition, her duet with Casey Varian (which you can watch below!) received Sophisticated Gold, a judges award, and best duo/trio in her age group.

Good stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home