A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Friday, April 18, 2008

What A Weekend Coming Up!

So today begins a journey into a crazy (but exciting) weekend for the Hasseman Family! All of us are heading different directions...in different parts of the state!

Amy
First, Amy will be helping to head up Clean Up Coshocton Day. I am really proud of the job she has done promoting and organizing this event. It is a great way for people to make a difference in the community...and it doesn't take money! Just roll up your sleeves and jump in! If you want to help, head to the Courtsquare at 8am on Saturday morning for refreshments and instructions! If you are in town, please come and help!

The Girls
The girls were going to be helping with this event, but instead they will be going to Warren Ohio to compete in a dance competition. Thanks to the families that will be taking them and getting them ready! Valerie Miller and Ardie Varian are taking the girls and we really appreciate it. Hopefully they will be on their best behavior! They have been threatened!

Kirby
And then yours truly will be doing my first triathlon of the year in Oxford, Ohio. It is a short sprint and hopefully will be a good way to start off the season! Wish me luck! I should add here that I will be doing this race with my brother-in-law Chris. He and his wife Meredith have been nice enough to put me up in their house tonight...so I really appreciate that!

I will post later with the results of all of these!

5 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

Amy...good luck with your "clean up Coshocton" project. What a great idea!

I am keeping Grace tonight so Valerie will be fine with our little dancers.

Kirby..Good luck in your race! Wish we could be there to cheer you on! We miss the old track and cross country days with the kids...who are now 30 somethings..where did the years go?

Let us know when you run something close to home!

Looking forward to that next blog update with the results of the Hasseman weekend!

9:49 AM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

Good luck to everyone. Everyone will be winners in my book!

3:26 PM

 
Blogger Bill said...

Waiting for the results....

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Valerie Miller said...

The results are in from my side! The dance team performed top notch! There were 17 teams performing and the Eite Dance Force won many things! Jade was so good, never complained once, and I was very proud of her and told her before she went on stage each time, I was yelling double loud for Amy! I really enjoyed having her and I can't thank you enough for offering to take care of Madison at the next competition, I have an appointment at the spa for that day. Isn't that what you said? :)

6:52 AM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

We said what?!!!

4:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home