A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Great Pics from Belinda!

For those of you who missed the Hot Air Balloon Festival this past weekend in Coshocton County, I have a treat for you! I got an email from Belinda Williamson (Coshocton CVB Director) talking about her experience going up in a Hot Air Balloon for the first time. As she pointed out, it was a spur of the minute trip but she had time to grab her camera!

She was willing to share these pics with me...and I will share with you!



Here is one from above Coshocton!



And I must say I am more than a bit jealous...but thanks for sharing Belinda!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

I really wanted to make it over for this! Guess this is the next bst thing. You and I need to find a baloonist and do this together next year.

6:42 AM

 
Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

I really like that Coshocton "urban" shot. My home office is decorated in urban pictures similar to that.

1:11 PM

 
Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

Wow.....

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home