A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, June 08, 2008

My girls and their "sis's"

I have mentioned this on this blog before, but one of the best things about Miss Jennifer's program is the way the older girls mentor the younger ones. It's remarkable to me how these teenage girls really care about/cheer on the "up and comers." That comes from Miss Jennifer herself.

She has a "Big Sis/Little Sis" program that helps to nurture this. My daughters both had a big sis this year...and they loved it. Here is Jade with her big sis, Morgan Unger.



Skylar's big sis was a senior, Lauren Sadler.



Both of the big sis's were great to our girls...and we certainly appreciate that! And that is one of the things that brings the girls back to dance...the comraderie. Here's Jade with Gracie Miller...good stuff!



Though I always am excited to see this weekend reach its natural conclusion, these pictures remind me that it's not really about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home