A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesdays with Morrie



I am proud to announce that I will be peforming Tuesdays with Morrie at Triple Locks Theater in Coshocton in October. Tuesdays is a two person play. I will play Mitch and Morrie will be played by my Dad. Pretty cool.

Those who have read the book (or seen the TV movie) know its messages about life. And ironically I almost didn't try out because I was too busy. Ultimately though I decided that this was an opportunity to listen to the message in the book. We should not get so busy with life...that we forget to live it.

So I hope you will come and check it out. We will be performing on October 10, 11, 17, 18, 24 and 25. I will get more information out here as we get closer.

Well better get to working on lines!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leslie Bebout said...

I LOVED this book!

What a wonderful memory to being doing this touching story with your dad.

I can't wait to see it!

Break a leg!

4:19 PM

 
Blogger Bill said...

Wow Kirby...I've got a story to tell you about the significance of this book to me. Give me a call!

7:36 PM

 
Blogger Salle Beckwith said...

That is awesome Kirby! "how cool" were the words that I spoke (even out loud while at work) when I just read this blog entry. Have fun and good luck! Sure wish I could see it, but I don't think i'll be in town.

3:14 PM

 
Blogger Valerie said...

I loved you in "A Few Good Men" so I'll start working on an evening sitter!

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home