A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Making an Impact

The United Way of Coshocton is in the midst of the annual fundraising campaign, and they are unveiling a new way to impact the community! With Dolly Parton's Imagination Library, the United Way is giving any child from birth to 5 years old the opportunity to recieve a new book every month!

Take a look at this article in today's Coshocton Tribune.

This program is destined to have a lasting impact on our community. I will have more information on this blog as time moves on. But I am proud of the Amy and the United Way for bringing this program to Coshocton County!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I know you'll check this so per our conversation Wednesday, go to your Dashboard, select settings, layout tab and page settings. That will allow you to add the page elements we talked about!

6:13 AM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

I may be a goof...but I don't see it! I don't see the layout tab or page settings.

6:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home