A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, November 27, 2008

An Early Morning Turkey Trot

It was a cold, cold morning to do a 5K...but there was a dedicated group of us that made the trip to Granville this morning to do a Turkey Trot! A Big Thanks To Valerie For the Picture!


The back story here is that Shanda (my office manager) told me 3 months ago that she would do a 5K. Little did she know that the next day she would have a training plan and motivational tips on her desk...and a motivator in the office! Three months later, we were there to do it! And better yet, Dustin decided at the last minute to do it too!





So Dustin, Shanda and I met up with Valerie, Krista, Shari, Jennifer, and Brandie and Chris to go for it!

I am proud of all the gang...but of course Miss Shanda! Great job!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

I actually had this on my planner but didn't make it. I stayed at home and made out with my wife instead. I am the better by it!

11:05 AM

 
Blogger Kirby Hasseman said...

You crack me up! Good for you! Have I mentioned it was cold?

2:02 PM

 
Blogger Tom Broadwater said...

Allison and I were going to do this but didn't because nobody here in Cbus would do it with us. If I had known you were doing it we would have been there!

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home