A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day with the Hassemans

Christmas day is a great, long and exhausting day for us. But we love it! We started the day at exactly 7am (because that is when we told the girls they could wake us. They had tried at 1:30am unsuccesfully). And we got into the spirit quickly as the girls got some great gifts.

Jade got Pixos!



And both girls got a Wii! They were very excited!



Then we hit the road and headed to Connie and Chuck's (Amy's parents) house. The girls got a second tumbling mat! Thanks to both parents for doing that...they are VERY excited! And it was great to see Chris and Meredith and Todd!







Then we were "on the road again" as we headed to Amy's Grandma and Grandpa Shryocks! There we caught up with more family...including Dan and Christine!





After a while it was on to our next stop. We stopped at my Grandma Peg and Grandpa Tom's house next. It was fantastic to catch up with both of them. Grandma has been in a nursing home...and it was great to see her in good spirits. And I think Grandpa was in a better mood just having her home!





Then we were off to the Hasseman side of the family! As was the case with each stop, it was fun to see those we don't get a chance to see very often! Below you see my Grandma Patty taking in the festivities...and my Aunt Jill caught off guard by the camera flash!






I am not sure...but this is the first time this year that I felt in the spirit. It might be that we have been busy...or maybe something else...but as tired as we all were...I really enjoyed today. Merry Christmas everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger Shanda said...

Looks like you guys had a busy & fun day! I was lucky, we just stayed home all day!!

5:23 PM

 
Blogger Bill said...

OK....now I REALLY have a reason to visit the Hassemans...Wii Tennis! I'm ready to take you on! ....just like the old days at TriValley High School!

4:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog

11:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of mine told me to come here can find what I want, I come, did not let me down, I like these things, very meaningful!

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

6:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!

6:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muse25800

4:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home