A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Take my house...please!


Amy and I have decided to auction our home just outside of Coshocton. It's a great piece of property. And frankly, we hate to get rid of it. I will miss the views and the hot tub...but we moved...so it is what it is!

I am not suggesting that anyone reading this blog would be interested in our house (please be interested!) but if you might know someone who is interested (just buy it!) we would appreciate you telling them about it. The big day is scheduled for November 11th...so mark your calendars. If we sell it, the drinks will be on the house (the old one...so the new owner will have to buy!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Did I read some "subliminal" messages in this blog?? Sorry but we are planning to stay at Bill and Pat's estate and Botanical Gardens!

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home