A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Thursday, December 07, 2006

What a year...so far!

In a quick retrospective moment this morning I was thinking about the things 2006 has brought the Hasseman family. And maybe now I realize why I am so ready for vacation!

This year I have:

*Been in our local production of A Few Good Men at the Triple Locks Theater.
*Moved our family home and office
*Hosted our first ever Customer Appreciation Day
*Created a new television show for Coshocton
*Doubled our video business volume
*Increased our promotional products business 15%
*Become active in our local church
*Amy left her full-time job to work in the office with me
*Tried to sell and auction our previous home (unsuccessfully)
*Been a part of the economic development task force
*Been VP and now President of our local Kiwanis Club
*Was a member of the Coshocton Tribune editorial board
*Been on the local school levy committee
*Taught a week-long children’s tennis camp
*In the process of possibly starting another company
*Become a member of the board of the Pomerene Center for the Arts
*Been a part of the First Impressions group
*…oh hell that’s enough.

Of course this does not mention the family…and we try to work that in too. I am lucky to have a full life for certain. As I wind up the year, I think I need to take some time to recharge. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bill said...

Wow, Kirby. Now that's a year and a half! Congratulations on those accompolishments. To continue that pace you have to "sharpen the saw." (Remember that concept!?
"He who would kindle another must himself first burn.."
Continue to tend your fire, Brother!

4:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You deserve a sunny beach somewhere along & alone with Amy, because behind every successful man is a great woman! You have one my friend! Here is to another great year!!!
Amy

6:24 AM

 
Blogger Bill said...

She's so right you know!

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home