A journey of the Hasseman family and our life here in Coshocton County

Sunday, February 18, 2007

It's time to start...again

So I was a little different in that I started my new year's resolution early. I started working out and watching what I was eating during the holiday season. It was going extremely well until the new year. Then I got in the middle of business trips (to Vegas) levy committees, and a business rush. And I fell out of the work out habit.

It's time to get back into it.

I have said I would try to do a triathalon on May 19th. That leaves me 12 weeks to get into race shape. I am going to begin using my training blog again...so hopefully that will help to keep me accountable. On this I try to honestly account for what I eat and how much I exercise. Wanna keep me working?

kirbyintraining.blogspot.com is the address!

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typically I'm a six days a week at the gym kinda guy but lately thanks to this cold weather and snow I've been on the slacking bandwagon. I only went twice last week and the week before that. I need to get my slacker ass in gear also.

6:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home